What is Causemos?
Causemos is the first ever impact focused fundraising tool. It’s been designed specifically for what donors demand.
The Causemos Solution
Every best practice in digital fundraising jammed into one revolutionary new experience.
Donors browse through ‘impact’ and then choose how they want to finance the impact
Donors have a full understanding of how their dollars are spent
Donors receive text messages when their donations have been fulfilled
No forms to fill out
No typing required
80% faster average checkout
<3sec Page Load (or less)
Social Challenges for Sharing
Upsells & Options
Social Proof & Leaderboard
How Donors Experience Causemos
1) The donor browses through different types of impact levels and selects the level of impact they want to have.
2) Social proof entices donors to match their peers and not miss out.
3) Donor pays.
A transparency promise makes it incredibly clear how the money is going to get used
Financing options surface how the supporter can afford the most amount of impact
One-click payment using Apple/Google Pay, with a brilliantly fast 4-field checkout for those who still have to type their card in
5) Donor is encouraged to upgrade their impact.
6) Donor is encouraged to allow SMS notifications which will notify the donor.
7) The donor receives a personalized thank you.
8) Supporter receives an email and SMS notification (if subscribed) when the impact is fulfilled.
The notification contains a preview of the impact post and a link to the full post
9) Supporter views impact post.
The supporter views the impact post which includes details on the impact that was delivered
The impact post shows how many others invested in that specific impact post
The impact post encourages the supporter to
Share the impact post with friends/family via social media, email or with a shareable link
How Non-Profits Experience Causemos
1) The organization opens its free Causemos app and clicks (+).
2) The staff/volunteer creates an impact post:
A candid photo is chosen that captures the impact being delivered
A short-form caption describes the event
The type and amount of impact is assigned to the post
3) The impact post is published.
A preview of the post is generated, as well as a preview of how many donors will be notified of the impact post
4) Supporters are notified of their impact.
The app reviews the queue of donors, identifies those who have been waiting the longest and notifies each of the impact that was fulfilled, based on:
The amount of impact the donor paid for
The amount of impact in the post