To set up a blog/feed to list out all of your events, where each post includes details about the event and the ability to purchase tickets right from within the post, follow these steps...
- Head to Settings & Admin > Feeds/Blogs
- Click to add a new blog/feed
- Name it what you like (E.g. "Annual Events")
- Select whichever feed template you like.
The feed is the page that lists all the events. You may want to explore the different layouts at a later date.
- Set the post template to 'events'. The posts are the individual event pages.
- Optionally set the web address, add any categories (e.g. "May", "June", "July" etc) and selectwhether you want social sharing icons to show on every post page.
- Click Save.
- You'll find your feed under 'Website' on the left-hand menu - click on it.
9. Add any respective event details - time, date, location, event organizer, etc.
10. Add any ticket items you have created into the 'products' field under the 'multi-item checkout' heading
11. Click "publish now".