To create a category page and place it in your main menu navigation, you can follow these steps:
- Once you've logged into your admin section, head to Sell & Fundraise > Categories on the left hand menu.
- Click to add a new category.
- Name the category what you like (maybe something like 'Funds' or 'Store') and click save.
- Once you save the category, you should see the URL for the category page appear at the top of the page underneath the page title.
- Copy the URL.
- Next head to Website > Pages & Menus.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the green 'Add a page' button and select to 'add a link'.
- Give the link a name (this is what will show in the main menu of your website), paste the URL in the URL field, set the menu placement to 'Main Menu', and select the check box to 'publish now.
- Next, head to Sell & Fundraise > Items and open up any items you wish to assign to that new category you have just created.
- Scroll down to the category field on each item page & enter in the new category you have created and click save.
Those items should now appear on your category page! If you are using categories to create your online store, check out this video here.