- Login to your sites jpanel.
- From the left hand menu select Website > Pages & Menus.
- If you already have a page you want to put it on, click into that page. If not, select the green 'Add Page' button at the top of the screen.
- Once you have been taken to that page and can see the page editor, you may want to add some content - images, text etc.
- Click the button at the top of the page to 'Add Media' and upload the pdf into the media library. Once it has uploaded, hover over it with your mouse, and select the blue magnifying glass icon that appears - this will open the attachment in a new tab.
6. Copy the URL from the new tab that has opened.
7. Once you've done this, you can close the media library for now.
8. Next, place your cursor on the page where you would like to add the downloadable pdf attachment.
8.a. You may want to link the downloadable pdf to some text or a sentence like 'Click here to download'. In this case, type the text out and then highlight it. Once the sentence is highlighted, right click. A dropdown menu will appear - select 'Link'. Paste the URL that you copied from the tab with the pdf attachment and paste it into the URL field and click 'Ok'.
8.b. You may want to link the downloadable pdf to a button.
In this case, place the cursor where you would like the button and then click the button to 'Add template' (next to 'Add Media' which you used to upload the pdf to the media library).
Click into the 'Components' tab and select whichever one of the button templates you wish to use.
Replace the default 'button text' with whatever you would like it to say and then right click on the button. A dropdown menu will appear - select 'Link'.
Paste the URL that you copied from the tab with the pdf attachment and paste it into the URL field and click 'Ok'.