TaxCloud removes the hassle of figuring out which taxes to charge and how to remit those taxes.
- Categorize your products.
- Automatically calculate the appropriate sales tax at checkout.
- Report and file your sales tax easily.
Create a Tax Cloud Account
Visit TaxCloud.com and setup an account.
Connect your TaxCloud Account
- From the left menu, click Settings & Admin.
- Click on the Integrations panel.
- On the left side, look for Accounting, then choose a tax provider (TaxCloud).
- Follow the on-screen instructions for connecting your account.
Categorize Your Products
Once your integration is connected, it's necessary to review every product in your store and identify which tax category each of your products belongs to.
- From the left menu, click Sell & Fundraise > Items.
- Choose one of your physical items.
- Click on the Sales Tax tab.
- Choose from the list of tax categories.
- Hit the Save button in the top right corner.
- Repeat this process for every item in your store.
Reporting & Filing
Login to your TaxCloud account to manage your tax reports and filing.