Make donating a breeze for your donors with a secure, self-serve donation kiosk.
Process payments anywhere there is internet - no wires or power required. 🔌🙅♀️
Look more professional when you customize your logo, colors, fonts, images, buttons, text and workflow easily and without coding or setup fees. 🤩
Draw attention and communicate impact with a video screensaver that displays while the kiosk is inactive 🎬
Accept more payments, including Credit, Visa Debit, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Interac (Canada only - Spring 2021)
Build a better relationship with your donors by making their donations instantly visible in the donor portal or by texting 'my giving' (customizable) to your text-to-give number
Eliminate admin hassles and increase reporting accuracy with real-time sync to your CRM 🎉
When Would I Use a Donation Kiosk?
Better Events - Make giving a breeze at your next gala by setting up an unmanned donation kiosk at the entrance or in a private corner where those major donors can make true on their commitment to give that $40,000 gift. 💰
Better Giving in Church - Set up a giving kiosk in the lobby of your place of worship and create an easier, more private method of setting up a recurring tithe or offering directly from their bank account
More Opportunities - Partner with a local business with a kiosk that promotes your cause and accepts donations right in the place of business
Better Attractions - Make your zoo or museum's showcase attraction more compelling with an interactive video kiosk where visitors can sponsor or fund a special project.
See it in action in the video demo below. 🎬
There are a couple of steps required to launching your first donation kiosk.
Make sure your current plan includes a kiosk.
Make sure you are set up with an eligible payment gateway (NMI, SafeSave, PaySafe).
Make sure to order a swiper or EMV device ($80 to $350 each, links below).
Purchase your own iPad stand or secure enclosure ($200 to $600 each or more, links below).
Setup and design a Kiosk in Givecloud.
Install and launch the iPad Kiosk app.
iPad Support Only
To provide your donors' best experience, the iPad Donation Kiosk is only compatible with 2015 Apple iPad devices or later, including iPad Pros and iPad Air. There is no preferred iPad model. Choose the format that works best for you and your environment.
Sorry, no iPhone support or Android support at the moment.
Supported Payment Gateways
Currently, our Kiosk requires you to connect one of the following payment gateways:
Buy Your Card Swiper
We recommend the ID Tech iMag Pro II. However, it does not support Chip/Pin/Tap, Apple Pay, Android Pay or Interac.
The ID Tech iMag Pro II will only work with iPad models with a supported lighting port.
Buy an iPad Stand or Secure Enclosure
Expect to pay $300-600 per device you want to set up.
Installing the iPad App
Currently, the Givecloud kiosk app is only available on the App Store - Apple. To see if your plan includes Givecloud Kiosk, please check out Givecloud.com for the latest plan details.
To download the latest version of the Givecloud Kiosk,
Open the App Store - Apple.
Tap search and type in 'Givecloud Kiosk.'
Tap the Get button.
To launch the app once the download is complete, tap Open.
Use your Givecloud login credentials to access the kiosk and mPOS app.
Givecloud only provides iPad support at this time.
Setup Your Kiosk
Set up your kiosk, go to the left-hand navigation, select Features > iOS Kiosks, and then 'Create.'
Enter a name for your kiosk and select the item you wish to create the kiosk for. If you wish to set it up for a new item, you must first set it up in your items, Features > Sell & Fundraise > Items, to configure DP integration.
3. Ensure the kiosk is enabled and select the number of minutes before a transaction should time out if inactive.
4. Select the item and checkout features you would like, including enabling recurring payments and amount presets.
5. You can enable custom fields if you wish. These can be edited under your item in Features > Sell & Fundraise > Items.
6. The theme tab lets you edit the way your kiosk looks - color scheme etc.
7. Your splash screen is the home page displayed on the kiosk app on your iPad. You can add any text you like, and you may even want to add your organization's logo. You will also want to make sure this is enabled.
8. The checkout screen is exactly that - the screen your donors will see when they go to checkout. You can fill these fields out as you please.
9. Once you have filled all of this information in, click save.
10. Sign in on the app on your iPad. You will be asked for your domain (e.g. https//domain.givecloud.co), your username and password. Your username and password are the same ones you use to log on to your site.
Your kiosk should be good to go!
Whenever you make a change and want it to be reflected on the app, you will need to log out, close the app, re-open it, and log back in.