Promocodes allow you to discount specific items or categories of items in your Givecloud inventory.
Types of Discounts
- % off regular price of an item
- $ off regular price of an item
- Free shipping
- Buy x get % off
- Buy x get $ off
Create a Promocode
- Go to Settings & Admin in the left menu, then click on Promocodes.
- Click the 'Add' button at the top of the list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for creating a promocode. Be sure to select the products or categories that a promocode can be applied to. If you don't select any categories or products, the promocode will not work.
- Click 'Save' in the top right corner.
Ensure under Site Design> Cart & Checkout that you enable Promocodes for your site.
Using a Promocode
On the web
At checkout, your donor will be asked if they have a promocode.
On the Point of Sale
At the bottom right corner, you can select a promocode to apply to an order.
On the Kiosk
At the moment, the Kiosk does not support inputting promocodes.